I really love a pair of mini dungarees.
Dungarees are my all time favourite go-to outfit for little boys. But I also like them on girls. They’re super practical and stylish and I think it’s a look that older girls can totally pull off too. I know many of you struggle with clothes for your girls from age 9 yrs +.. They’re not teenagers but they’re not little kids anymore. Dungarees might just be the perfect solution.
I’m yet to find the right fitting pair for myself (the search continues). If you have found the perfect mama dungarees please let me know!
For older girls ..
- John Lewis girls dungarees £20
- Little Joule Breton £14.95
- Gap lace up ballerinas £19.95
- Tiba and Marl Mini Elwood backpack £35
For girls age 3 -7 ish…
- M&S dungarees £16-18
- Jojo Maman Bebe cardigan £20
- Mango short sleeve blouse £12.99
- Mango long sleeve collar blouse £16.99
- Pisamonas pumps £19.95
- HM embroidered canvas ballet pumps £7.99
- The Tipi, Pom Pom basket £16
For toddler girls up to age 3…
- Pepe and co Liberty collar bodysuit £26
- Mango dungarees £19.99
- Boden cardigan £19.50
- Trotters hair bow £4.99
- Pisamonas grey pumps with floral laces £23.95
- Sun San surfer sandals in tan £38